CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

More pictures

Greg just being handsome

She's now 2 months old!!! Greg is taking her to her doctor's appointment tomorrow so I'll post her height and weight stats when we get them.



Her feet are still growing too!!! She no longer fits into the 0-6 month socks (even though I've tried to stretch them out), so we're on to the 6-12 month size. Here's a pic of her feet and my hand; keep in mind I have big hands!!!


After-bath Allison. She loves taking baths, so we might just have a water-baby on our hands.


Her homework project. I couldn't come up with anything fun and creative for the Daycare homework assignment, so I just sat here one evening and colored. I started out with her name and the A&M (of course!!!), but then got stuck. Greg suggested the blue eyes, so then the paperdoll turned pretty literal. I just put her in an Tshirt and her cute Trumpette ballerina socks. I'm not much if an artist; lips are tough to draw!!

1 comments:

Artis

OK, ok, the Petty feet!
Even with those, she's absolutely beautiful!!!
Just start finding a good source for size 13 or 14 women's shoes now. :-)