I love the attitude in this one...wait until she becomes a teenager!!
She's still doing well and is super-healthy. She's started to have a runny nose the last couple days, so I think another tooth might be coming in. So far she still only has the two bottom teeth. I don't know what her height/weight stats are (we don't go in for another checkup until the end of September) but at a Volleyball game at school the other day we ran into a friend who has an 11-month-old baby. Allison was definitely skinnier (I promise I'm feeding her though!!), but she was at least an inch or two taller. Clothes are hard to find for her because she's wearing the 12-month clothes because of her height, but they're too baggy because she's so skinny.


2 comments:
Oh dang, total attitude! Love it. She's getting so big!
LOVE the attitude...so cute!
Post a Comment