Scott was born on Thursday, June 23 at 3:13pm (so he's 2 weeks old already...time sure flies!!!). He was 9 lbs 14 oz, 20.25" with a head circumference of 14.5".
He was almost a week overdue, so we decided to induce (I'm what you call a little impatient; that and pregnancy in 100 degree weather is not fun at all!!). The labor went pretty easily, especially considering that he was as big as he was. I got pitocin at 5:30am, labored for about 7 hours until I got my epidural, then he was here right after that. No problems or issues during labor or delivery, I just got a bit stir-crazy afterwards sitting in the hospital. Once we got home, we settled in well. Allison is very proud of "her baby" and is doing pretty well being a big sister.
Unlike Allison, Scott does not like being swaddled at all. I gues he was stuck in my belly long enough that he's ready to spread out. He always sleeps with his hands by his face. I love this look, he's very pensive; either trying to find a solution to the world's energy crisis, or maybe just thinking about his next poop.


4 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! He is so sweet and I love his name!! It's crazy you already had him, seems like you just annouced that you were prego. Time flies. Congrats to you and you family!
A big CONGRATS!! He is so adorable and I can't wait to meet him!
Oh! I'm so glad to finally see pictures! Congratulations! He's adorable!
What a healthy,handsome baby boy! So excited 4U! Beth & Frank
Post a Comment