CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Another Doctor's Appointment :)

So we had another checkup today and Allison looks good (we think that's the name we're going with...Allison Rebecca...it seems nice, so hopefully it'll stick). After our ultrasound, they're saying that she's in the 85 percentile for size, so our baby takes after us :) What I wonder is though....if our baby is in the 85th percentile, how big are the babies in the 95 percentile?!?!

Things are going well with the house. We're deep into the bathroom renovations now...I just finished painting everything this past weekend. Greg is becoming a pro at texturing the walls, so I'll rent him out if anybody needs some manual labor :) We should be done with the downstairs 1/2 bath and the upstairs guest bath in the next couple weeks, then we can move onto the master. Lots to do!!!

Work has been a bit stressful and crazy for the both of us the last couple weeks, and since Mom always taught me "If you can say something nice, don't say anything at all", we'll just let that be that...

Now I'm off to go get some dinner started....yummmmm....