CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Start buying the pink, IT'S A GIRL :)

So we had our ultrasound today and had a fun time watching our little baby girl. She rolled around a bit and even looked like she was sucking her thumb at one point. She was being a bit stubborn, so it took a while for the tech to see she was a girl :) Our pictures didn't turn out too well; but you can see her arm and face pretty well.

We're really excited and wanted to share the good news :)

5 comments:

Jillian

A girl?!? LUCKY!!! ;-)

How exciting!! I had my money on a boy (just since you haven't feeling bad), so I am surprised that it is a girl (not to mentions ENVIOUS!! ;-) ). I am very happy for you guys and excited for you both as you get closer to becoming parents -- it's awesome! It seems like after learning the sex of your baby, it just makes things seems that much more real, huh? Well, good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy and we can't wait to meet your new little princess. :-)
-Jillian

jessi

Congrats! Those girls can be sneaky with figuring out in the ultrasounds. What a lucky little girl she is going to be to have you as her mommy, Andrea! - cousin, jessi

Lisa

YAY!!! A girl! That's so exciting! I'm way happy for you guys, congrats! You'll love having a girl, buying all the cute girly stuff, it's so much fun! (I'm sure a boy would be just as exciting) =)

Karen

WOO-HOO!!! Girls are the best! :) I'm so happy for you! Now comes the fun part of picking out a name. It's definitely easier for some than others. We didn't have Kate named until I was ON the operating table!!!

Emily Petty

Congratulations on your little girl - I'm sure you're tickled pink! So, who was right - you or Greg? I am so impressed with your remodeling by the way and that's rotten about your principal not letting you wear capris. There were some capris that I wouldn't wear to school because they looked too casual, but I also had several that looked very nice with the right shoes. Thank goodness for breezy skirts when you are pregnant!