Isn't she adorable

I love the crib set we got; the ladybugs and dragonflies are precious.

We've already started brainwashing her....Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2031.


My photography was limited because she can pretty much only lay on one side or the other; she doesn't do much cheesing it up for the camera.
That's about all for now...I'm off to make dinner...
3 comments:
You crazy Aggie freaks! =) You guys crack me up! I especially love the beanie. Andrea she's an absolute sweetie! I can't get over how cute she is. Just precious. Enjoy every moment with her, it goes by so fast.
She IS so adorable! I love her little chubby cheeks (not so chubby though if you think about how small she is) and lump of a chin in the last picture. What a cutie!
She is absolutely beautiful, Andrea! I love the Aggie hat! :)
Post a Comment